What you will need:
- (1) 3 quart Instant Pot
- (1) Tray of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- (1.5) cups Aloha Shoyu or any Soy Sauce
- (1/2) cup Dark brown Sugar (packed)
- Ginger and Green onion to taste
- (2) Hawaiian Chili Peppers
- Add Dark Brown Sugar to pot
- Add 1.5 Cups of Shoyu and mix shoyu and bown sugar until brown sugars combines with shoyu.
- Grate ginger and add that in an mix
- Add in boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Add in green onion and chili peppers if you want.
- Close lid and cook for 20 Minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 mins.
- Add white rice to a bowl and add chicken to bowl. Sprinkle green onion on top if you want and enjoy.